Thursday, March 31, 2011

Megan Fox sexy with black dress.

Megan Fox, black dress,MODEL

Megan Fox, black dress,MODEL

Megan Fox, black dress,MODEL

Megan Fox, black dress,MODEL

Megan Fox, black dress,MODEL
Megan Fox sexy with black dress
Long silky black hair that let apathy on the shoulder, the same tone dress with daring cut lines that Megan is not only sexy but also very mysterious in the photos has been posted on the magazine Madame Figaro.
Her training is one of the most fiery planet, Megan Fox pretty tight-lipped when asked about his diet. Transformer's star also frequently denied these questions related to eating disorders. "I will never talk about it" - Megan Fox revealed in an interview.
However, love and sex seems to be her favorite subject. Owning such a fiery body, Megan Fox is the hundreds of thousands of wealthy men, not surrounded by handsome strange. However, the newlywed wife of Brian Austin Green asserted himself as the faithful in love.
Megan Fox once said: "I never do sex with someone I do not love. Just thinking about, sir, I have found myself to be sick. I have never experienced even talk," a one-night ". I do not like the transient relationship or emotional clutter."

Source: Zing.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment