Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kristen Stewart in Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine
The star of 'Twilight' has become a completely different girl in the new photos are posted on Vogue magazine.

Kristen also said in the Vogue interview that she was becoming increasingly feel pressure for her role as Bella Swan in Twilight: "The film was close to an end. I want the fans of the series are satisfied, the so I had to brainstorm more. I do not care about things around that just want to focus on care for the characters, their roles. "
Although her role as Bella, Kristen became famous worldwide hot girl and get about 20 million dollars per episode, however, she is also annoyed by no comfort, freedom as ever.
She said: "I can not tell you how to understand the loss of freedom and a sense of my frustration. I can not even go shopping at the mart. I could not get out as normal girl. Time freely do whatever they like over a long time! "

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine

Kristen Stewart, Vogue magazine
Source: Zing.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment