Saturday, August 20, 2011

'You need to eat something!' Fellow diner launches attack on LeAnn Rimes while she's enjoying a restaurant meal

By Daily Mail Reporter





Hitting back: LeAnn wrote on her Twitter page after the incident to say how dare they come over to her and say she needs to eat





She’s battled taunts over her weight for months and last night LeAnn Rimes faced another critic while having dinner with her husband Eddie Cibrian.



As she dined at a restaurant in Chicago, a fellow guest at lounge bar Double A apparently came over to LeAnn’s table and told her she needs to eat something.



The country singer took to Twitter to express her anger by tweeting: ‘How dare someone come to me at a table w/ the boys and tell me I need to eat something.





‘What is wrong with people!? As I’m stuffing my face… have another drink and maybe take a class in manners! Cheers!’



The 28-year-old is in Chicago while her husband is filming an upcoming TV series and also took part this week in the Academy of Country Music Lifting Lives benefit and had performed at Joe’s Bar on Wednesday.



The charity funds programs that aim to improve disadvantaged people’s lives through music.



And as she belted out some of her hits, she also showed off her famously lean figure in a tiny playsuit and heels.



But despite LeAnn facing criticism over her lithe frame, her husband Eddie, 38, told US Magazine this month that she has a ‘perfect’ body.



Self defence: LeAnn has openly defended herself against weight critics, saying she's happy and healthy (seen here shopping in Malibu)



Too lean? LeAnn modelling Mikoh Swimwear on a beach in Mexico





The Playboy Club actor said: ‘I think she looks wonderful. She’s very healthy, and to me – perfect.’



LeAnn has also tweeted photographs of herself in various bikinis on Twitter to defend her figure.



She has previously tweeted: ‘This is my body and I can promise you I’m a healthy girl.



‘I’m just lean. Thanks for your concern but no need to be.’



And Cibrian also revealed that he and his wife work out together, saying: ‘We go to the gym together. She really loves to work out.’



She's perfect: LeAnn with her husband Eddie Cibrian, who says he thinks her body is 'perfect'





The couple spend a lot of their time in Chicago while Eddie films The Playboy Club – an upcoming American TV series which is set in 1962 at the first Playboy Club in the city.



LeAnn said during her performance this week: ‘My husband’s show is filming here. And I love Chicago, until November. Then can someone keep me warm?



‘It’s a big city with a small-town mentality and good-hearted people.’





source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment